Saturday, December 4, 2021

A Little Whimsey For The Christmas Bath

I have no idea how many years I've had these whimsical little fellas. . .They never fail to delight me. . .I've displayed them all over the various homes I've lived in. . .Not every Christmas do I bring them out. . .although I do visit with them as I go through the boxes of decorations each year. . .

They are 'vintage' decorations that never seem dated. . .especially when hung in new settings. . .such as this one in our bath. . .It's the 'view from the tub'. . .

As always, I like to keep things simple. . .borrowing a child's Santa suit from the Country Store. . .a towel from the kitchen. . .a reminder to sip hot chocolate while soaking in bubbles. . .and poinsettias gifted from a dear cousin who never forgets me at Christmas. . .Nothing else is needed. . .

except maybe a little Christmas music. . .a smile. . .



and a soft, warm flannel Mrs. Clause gown to jump into afterward. . .(grin)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...