Thursday, June 13, 2019

Faith-Love-Joy-Stockings-Angels-Christmas


What a title combination of words, huh?. . .but I bet I got your attention, didn't I? . .I just couldn't wait for the winter season to show you. . .I am so impatient. . .sometimes. . .and what's wrong with having Christmas in June. . .? ? ?
Faith. . .Love. . .and Joy are needed the year round. . .as are Cotton Bolls and Baby's Breath. . .in our Farmhouse anyway. . .

But. . .a stocking, too?
To tell you the truth. . .I've been photographing again for Country Rustic magazine. . .for the 2019 Christmas issue. . .It is forever strange to me having to look ahead two seasons from now. . .but I am getting more accustomed to it. . .And I'm also getting better in developing vignettes that I can possibly let remain set up. . .as with the bathroom shelf. . .If not for the stockings below, it could be intended as a year round display. . .with its soft message pillows. . .the cotton. . .and baby's breath. . .none of which are especially "Christmas". . .

And. . .Mom continually commented that Angels were needed all year round. . .not just at Christmas. . .She always had some of her collection scattered throughout the house, no matter what season it was. . .


True. . .a Christmas tree is a little harder to explain. . .hmmmm. . .I suppose it will have to be stored in the closet until the proper time. . .
But. . .now I ask you. . .
Do I really have to take my stocking down? 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...