Monday, January 14, 2013

Time to Get. . . .

Your Country Whites Ready!!!


Have you marked your calendar?

The Country Farm Home and Old Time Farmhouse will be hosting another Country Whites Weekend  party this coming Friday, January 18-20.  You can link up here or there. . . .it will show up on both blogs! 



We ask that your post include mostly Country Whites, 
but a little pop of color will be fine.
As you can see, I'm sort of a rebel myself!

Choose home decor, crafts, recipes, country scenes, animals--anything that displays the charm of Country Whites. . . .

Cindy and I so hope you'll join us. . . .It won't be a party without you!
The more, the merrier, for sure. . . .
It's a great way to connect with others and make new friends, too. . . .


And, on a personal note. . . .


I'm feeling much better. . . .but still not 100%. . . .
Thank you to everyone for your sweet well wishes. . . .

I'm back working on my bath challenge 
and will be showing you photos very soon. . . .
Just need a little more tweaking. . . . Of course, you'll be the first to see it!



Now, get your thinking caps on 
and start working on those Country Whites. . . .
I'm anxious to see your inspirational posts. . . .
Only a few days to go! 



. . .from my farmhouse to yours. . .



10 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

oh i didn't know you weren't feeling well...hope you are back to 100% soon! the country whites sounds fun...i'll have to see what i can do so i can play too :)

ohiofarmgirl said...

Glad you are better and excited about the new party! Dianntha

Gail said...

I'm sorry to hear that you were not feeling well! Looking forward to the party. Hope you have a wonderful week, Gail

Anne said...

Glad you are feeling better! I am starting to feel like I may be coming down with something.Time take extra elderberry! I'll be back for the party!
xx
Anne

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Glad you are feeling better. Hope you are 100% soon.
Love the roses in your tub!

Pendra said...

Glad you are starting to feel better, but don't over do or you'll slide backwards! Can't wait to see what you've done to your beautiful bathroom!

cynthia lee designs said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better. I've got to get my Country Whites together for the party. See you there!
hugs,
Cindy

Cheryl Harper Textiles said...

Glad you're feeling better. Thanks for the invite.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Hi Dru,
Boy those colds and flus are going around. Keep healthy and rested! That looks like a fun and wonderful loom! Can't wait to see your denims rug. The farmhouse whites sounds like a great thing. I keep missing the parties! Well, soon enough.. Miss you and pray you are well. Thanks for prayers for my dad!
Blessings,
susie

Unknown said...

I just found your site. So cute! I can't wait to see more.

New Follower <3

God bless....Brooke

http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/
My home and garden site...

http://brookekroeger.blogspot.com/
My Vintage Art and Printables site...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...