Monday, March 2, 2015

The Last of Winter...Inside


This is it, Everyone! The last of Winter inside THE COUNTRY FARM HOME. . .



I'm so determined that Winter is (almost) over. . .After last week when John and I were cabin bound on top of a mountain in Alabama. . .

Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville, Alabama



we returned home to more ice and snow--OUTSIDE. . .But that doesn't mean I have to put up with Winter any longer inside, does it? . .So, here's the last of INSIDE WINTER before it disappears. . .









My thoughts are already shifting to sunshine and jonquils. . .


Good-bye OLD MAN WINTER. . .SPRING is on the way. . .
INSIDE. . .(smile)
 

 
 

8 comments:

Heide at ApronHistory said...

Yey for Spring! So agree with you, even if winter is still outside it doesn't mean we can't have a bit of sunshine and flowers inside!

Old Time Cindy said...

I'm ready for spring to make an appearance. We are all going stir crazy here, including Kit Kat. Our deep snow has lasted for over 2 weeks. Enough already! No decorating for me because of the remodeling...looking at holes and dangling wires in the kitchen ceiling. Such a lovely look! LOL!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Brenda Pruitt said...

If these mounds of snow would melt, I could think spring a little easier. Come on spring!
Brenda

cynthia lee designs said...

I am so ready for Springb to get here, but we having freezing rain coming in tomorrow.
~Cindy

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I have jumped into Spring with both feet! We have hardly had a winter, but the last few days we have had some much needed snow/rain. Will not complain! I just look at my pretty Spring things inside till it arrives! Loved seeing the last of your Winter décor. That thread holder is fabulous!
hugs,
Jann

Becky said...

Lovely pictures. School is cancelled today for us because of ice. Spring can come anytime. I love the Ball Jar sign. Where did you get it. You've inspired me to get out some Spring decor too.130

Debby Ray said...

What a great cabin to be held up in! Lovely photos and especially love that rooster. OK...I'll admit it...since I finally got my snow last week, I'm ready for spring too :)

KayC. said...

I am so ready for spring, except for all the mud. One of the joys living on a farm. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...