Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Two Windows and a Lamb: A Couple of Weekend Finds








Been on the road again. . . .Just junkin' around home. . . .
Found the heart window (love it). . . .and the precious little lamb. . . .
Couldn't wait to display them!

It's turning cold today. . . .after 70 degrees yesterday!
Ouch. . . .that hurts. . . .But, we have our first fire in the open hearth fireplace
and are all warm and toasty. . . .Hope you're staying warm, too.


. . .from my farmhouse to yours. . . .
 
 
***********************************

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love your new finds. The sheep is really wonderful! Love the face on it. They looks great displayed together. I'm loving the cooler weather and wish we had a fireplace like your's. So pretty!

Heide at ApronHistory said...

We also have had a cold snap and an inch and a half of snow! This weekend is suppose to be in the 50s though.....
No fireplace to help combat the cold for us! :(

Pam said...

Great finds, I just love the little lamb!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Junkchiccottage said...

Great finds. Love the lamb what a cutie. The vignette looks great.
Kris

cynthia lee designs said...

I love old windows and have several on display in my home. I love the one you found with the heart on it...I have a thing for hearts too. Love, love, love that little sheep...I have a few of them sitting on shelves in my dining/living room area.
70 degrees sounds good to me. We had 3 inches of snow yesterday and it is only 36 degrees here today. I'm staying warm with 2 little Yorkie girls on my lap.
hugs,
Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...