Monday, December 2, 2019

There's A Log Cabin Christmas Above The Cupboards!

Old Honest Abe brings a touch of whimsey. . .
Christmas decor at The Country Farm Home often means pulling out items collected over the years and teaming them up with some natural greenery and everyday household finds. . .
Collectable Putz Sheep are scattered among the cabins. . .
I already had the folk angels scattered around the house when I decided this was the Christmas to bring out all those log cabin miniatures I've had packed up. . .I honestly didn't remember how many I had. . .In fact, I'm still finding them. . .plus John's working on a large log cabin doll house. . .and I recently bought a two and a half foot primitive cabin to set at the fireplace. . .
A Miniature Tenant House. . .


I guess by now you've figured out that the theme this year is folksy but in a farmhouse style? . . .I have some modern elements to add to it all, too. . .Here's a hint. . .Our Christmas TREES are metal. . .I know you're thinking "Huh?'
Trust me. . .It will all come together soon. . .
Don't you just love Christmas?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what lovely little decorations! I don't think I've ever seen anything like these. Have a blessed December!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Henny Penny said...

Yes, I do love Christmas! I also LOVE your log cabins! Can't wait to see it all together. It's just beautiful there.

Sam I Am...... said...

I started a cabin collection several years back but none as nice as yours. I love the Abe Lincoln and the cabin he's standing next to. I can't wait to see the metal trees....all I can think of are those aluminum ones back in the day....very vintage!

Alice D. said...

What a great idea! Log cabins and Farmhouse. My two favorites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...