Monday, September 17, 2018

A Few Accessories for the New Farmhouse Bedroom

STRAW HAT AND ROSES

Here's another SNEAK PEEK of the bedroom. . .
I'm teasing you with accessories. . .just a few. . .

PILLOWS, PILLOWS, PILLOWS

GET READY for this one. . .It's bright and very BOLD. . .

GRAY, WHITE, BLACK, RED

I took my color palette from this rug. . .
Found it. . .Loved it. . .
Now. . .the bedroom is in neutrals. . .with splashes of RED. . .


Won't you be glad when I show you the whole room?
(BIG SMILE. . .)
Life IS an adventure. . .isn't it?


 



3 comments:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

How pretty! I love that color palette! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Becky said...

Love the sneak peek. Looking forward to the whole reveal.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Oh you big tease! Can't wait to see it all!
hugs,
Jann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...