Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Finding Eight Years of Posts Easily and What's Going On With Blogger and This Site

UPDATE: Well, Thanks to the REAL TECH in the family (my brother), many of the problems I had with the blog have been fixed and I'm rebuilding some things that were lost. .  Thanks So Much, Bro! 

Scroll down and see what I'm doing with the eight years of posts. . .There are links that are listed in categories. . .More coming. . .Such as DIY, garden things, outside decor, seasonal things. . .This will be so much better. . .and easy access to all the posts. . .I will enjoy it, too. . .I had forgotten how many post I've done in eight years!  

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT FALL. . .ONE NOT SO FULL OF CHAOS!

2 comments:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for the honest post. I'm struggling with this new version of Blogger, too. Admittedly, the tech side of blogging has never been my strength! Have a lovely Autumn! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

The Farmers Daughter said...

Thanks for letting me know! I thought I was the only one! Blessings, Dru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...