Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Two Must-See Farmhouse Decor Touches

I've been holding onto these photos for almost a year. . .You see. . .John and I are looking for THE COUNTRY FARM HOME II and I definitely would like to incorporate these two into the newest house. . .I found these in one of the houses we toured. . .Love the staircase in the upper photo, as well as the space-saving barn door on a track. . .In fact, most of the home's first floor has these barn doors. . .It was a small house, so any room space available was counted a big help. . .

And this DIY lighting fixture is a MUST. . .Don't you love it?

It doesn't roll on the track but stays in one place. . .It took me a while to figure that out. . .We have all kinds of cast-offs in the barn that we could use to make a similar fixture. . .Maybe I could put one up in THE COUNTRY FARM HOME I. . .Hmmmmmm. . .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...