Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Denim Make-Do Chair: A Sneak Peek


You know how much I love MAKE-DO projects. . .as well as DENIM. . .so why not combine the two? . .I had a lot of fun covering this chair that John made for me as a Christmas gift. . .It took all day to cover because I had to figure out what to do in each step. . .The next one won't take half the time. . . I was really pleased with the result. . .So much so that I put together a DIY. . .It will be in the Winter Issue of COUNTRY RUSTIC MAGAZINE. . .

This is just a sneak peek. . .

FARMHOUSE. . .PRIM. . .TRADITIONAL. . .MODERN. . .Take your pick. . .This chair would fit in with any decor. . .

BJ and Favorite Toy "Al" (the Owl)

It's Mr. B J LaShay approved. . .and that's very important around our farmhouse.


If you would like to see this chair in a more tradition setting, see. . .

1 comment:

The Farmers Daughter said...

I tried my best to get a snapshot of BJ in the chair. Every time I grabbed the camera, he jumped down!! Isn’t that just like a kid?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...