Wednesday, October 19, 2016

NEW ITEM: Two Loom Gift Sets and a Mini Loom Gift Set UPDATE



I have something NEW from OUR OLD COUNTRY STORE. . .
A TWO LOOM GIFT SET !!!!
This is the first time that we have offered this LARGER SET. . .

But first. . .I wanted to let you know that I have UPDATED the photos
of the Mini Rag Rug Loom Gift Sets. . .
I wasn't pleased with the first ones. . .I had dropped my camera and it just didn't do the trick. . .
So. . .I tried again. . and also added the Fabric Bundle you'll receive with each Set.
CHECK THEM OUT. . . 

Now on to the NEW TWO RAG RUG LOOM GIFT SET. . .

I stitched up these bags and they were so roomy that I decided
to offer them with both the Two-N-One Rag Rug Loom 
and the Mini Rag Rug Looms. . .


You'll receive a TWO-N-ONE RAG RUG LOOM, A MINI RAG RUG LOOM,
A SHABBY FARMHOUSE BAG, AND A SET OF INSTRUCTIONS. . .

What a Great Gift Idea!!!!
Read more and ORDER at:

OUR OLD COUNTRY STORE 



And don't forget to check on the Mini Rag Rug Loom Gift Set PHOTO UPDATE. . .
CLICK HERE to view them. . .








THANKS FOR SHOPPING. . .




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...