Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Wishes. . .and Rag Rug Loom Gift Bags

 
I promised to give you a 'head's up' when the MINI LOOM GIFT SETS were available!!!!
Well. . .They're HERE!!!!
You'll have to sneak over to OUR OLD COUNTRY STORE to see them.
 
The bags are a little larger than the last ones I posted. . .
Giving you more room for additional supplies. . .
And. . .the bundles of weaving strips are larger, too!
Check them out!
 
 
I couldn't let this week go by without wishing you all a SAFE and HAPPY THANKSGIVING. . .
John is helping smoke turkeys and hams today. . .I think they have about fifty. . .Now I can mark one thing off my list. . .because you can bet we're getting one! They are THE BEST. . . 
Wishes that your Thanksgiving is just as DELICIOUS. . .

 
 

3 comments:

Heide at ApronHistory said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Pam said...

Thank you Dru. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice post.kindly visit us @ IAS Academy in Chennai

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...