Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Before and After Corn Crib Gazebo Reveal





What a transformation our little Corn Crib made on it's way to becoming our Gazebo. . .I'd forgotten myself what disrepair it was in until I started looking for the Before photos. . .It was worse than the one above. . .believe it or not. . . A dream and perseverance was the only thing I had going for it.
 
You have to see the transformation over at the 
There's before and after photos and a story about the daydreams behind it . . .See you there!
 
 
  
 


2 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

I couldn't find a place to leave a comment on the other blog so came back here. I love the story of the corncrib and how it meant something to you since you were a little girl and how you made that dream come true. A beautiful story and really great gazebo room! It looks sweet inside. Thanks for sharing. Pam

Sam I Am...... said...

You did a marvelous job and it looks so sweet. What a wonderful place to enjoy now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...