Sunday, September 21, 2014

SUNDAY: There's Always One In Every Crowd


Have you ever noticed this? You get a crowd together and one will stand out from the others. . .Might be a clown. . .Might be their fashion style. . .Might be someone with a lot to say. . .Not a bad thing. . .They only become memorable. . .Leaders stand out in a crowd. . .Trend Setters shine brighter. . .

Do YOU know that you are fearfully and wonderfully made by the Creator?
Unique and unlike anyone else?
Well, you are.
 
In this day of being politically and socially correct, our uniqueness is threatened. . . .Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don't have to do what everyone else is doing. . .
 
 
So very true. . .
 
 
Be Who You Were Meant To Be, My Friends. . .
Because You Are Beautiful Within Yourself
 
Sunday Blessings From the Farm!
 
 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos and a great message to you. Enjoy this beautiful day.

Barbara Jean said...

love this short and sweet post.
Sharing on my FB page if it will let me
Blessings
bArb

Old Time Cindy said...

Ya always make me smile...
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Pam said...

Beautiful and so true!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Just stumbled upon your blog and loved your post. Oh so true. I have always tried to teach this lesson to my daughter and now on to my granddaughter. God made us all to be different and to be ourselves. Take pride in being an individual. Love the photos as an example. Looking forward to visiting often. Have a great week.
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...