Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Breakfast in Bed

Doesn't this look like a little bit of heaven on earth?



I'll tell you a secret, if you'll promise not to tell a certain someone. . . .
I have a surprise for my "Santa" this Christmas. . . .a Holiday Breakfast in bed. . . .I got the idea this morning. . . .







 I found myself at home alone today--rain was pitter-pattering on the tin roof. . . .A lazy kind of day. . . .I love napping when it's cloudy and gray. . . .Hmmmmm. . . .Maybe this was a day to pamper myself. . . .




Maybe a pot of coffee, a few magazines, turn on the Christmas tree, and enjoy the silence. . . .
What a wonderful morning. . . .




 After a short nap, I awoke with an idea. . . .what I think is an inspired idea. . . .a special Christmas breakfast in bed for my "Santa Honey". . . .




So, I did a trial run. . . .I'd just made my "famous" Moon Pie Bread Pudding. . . .Ok--so it's not world famous--yet. . . .but, it IS delicious!
There was still some coffee left. . . .How should I arrange the tray?

It wasn't long until I had everything set up the way I wanted. . . .Then I finished decorating the bedroom for Christmas. . . . and took photographs so I wouldn't forget how I arranged the tray. . . .



 Thought I'd share them with you. . . .



I'm depending on all of you to keep my secret. . . .Maybe I'll surprise him on Christmas Eve, since things get a little hectic after that. . . .What do you think?. . . Can you keep my secret?. . . .




If you promise you will, I'll share the recipe for Moon Pie Bread Pudding tomorrow. . . .



Of course, after going to all this trouble arranging the tray, someone had to get back in bed and enjoy it . . . .

Ahhhhh. . . . a little bit of heaven. . . .


from my farmhouse to yours. . . .

Click here for: Moon Pie Bread Pudding


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...