Saturday, December 1, 2012

Country Whites



 I told you I'd have an announcement this week, didn't I? It's been so hard to keep a secret until December 1st. . . .I've been about to pop a gusset!. . . .Yes, I'm that excited about the new linky party The Country Farm Home and Old Time Farmhouse will be hosting every third weekend of the month. . . 




We're calling it Country Whites Weekend!
It’s plain and simple and oh, so sweet.
A place to embrace your country whites and share them with us!  
Inspire us. Take us home. Fill us with country charm.




I have to give the credit to Cindy--it was all her idea--
but I didn't hesitate when she asked me to partner with her. . . .
in fact, I was more than honored. 

She's calling it an Adventure! And, so it is!
But, we want you to join us on it. . . .
We more than appreciate and love our fellow bloggers. . . .
in fact, you feel like family!
So, let's get the family together and have a party!



Cindy and I will be holding Country Whites Weekend jointly at
  
The Country Farm Home
&

Link up here--or there--and you'll show up on both blogs--
two places to show off anything white--
but, you'll only have to link up once!

Features will be held the next Friday. . . .
So be sure to check both blogs to see if your 
Country Whites have been featured. . .




 It promises to be a very fun party, beginning December 21st. . . .
I sure hope every one of you will join us.
Even if you don't link, there should be lots of inspirational places to visit.
You might want to pencil us in on your calendar!
"Country Whites Weekend
The third weekend of every month…
Friday morning through Sunday evening."




Get your Country Whites together and inspire us all!
The Party is On!
December 21st. . . .We'll see ya there!
 

from my farmhouse to yours. . . .



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...