Friday, November 23, 2012

Folk Magazine--Black Friday Deal!


Are we all stuffed with turkey and other goodies? Hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. . . .And, now, it's shop til you drop! Right?
I'm not storming the malls today like so many of my friends. Way too stressful for me. . . .but, I can feel the excitement of it just sitting here at home with Boo. . . .

I do have a bargain to pass on to you, though. . . .It's a Black Friday special at Folk magazine. . . .A one year's subscription for $11!


I received my first copy a week or so ago. . . .
Wasn't sure what to expect. . . .but, I love it!
Lots of articles about living the "modern, authentic American lifestyle". . . .wonderful recipes. . . .great craft ideas. . . .


I'm not receiving anything from them for promoting their offer. . . .I'm just passing on a good buy. . . .Interested? You can preview more pages from the magazine at their website. . . .




Also, they have a fantastic, informative, packed full of ideas blog. . . .at:

But, don't take my word for it, hop over there and check it out yourself!

from my farmhouse to yours. . . .

5 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hi there... hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving!... thanks for sharing about Folk Magazine... I just ordered my years subscription AND their Christmas issue, can't wait!... xoxo Julie Marie

Tanya Breese said...

this is my favorite magazine and that is a super deal! they gave me a free year subscription from a facebook ad a while back...i'm loving this magazine. they should actually feature you in it sometime, maybe a story on that awesome floor you did! i think so! hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving :)

Debby said...

It is a wonderful magazine. I have seen the editor several times at markets and fairs. The photography is amzing and the quality of the pages......great bargain.

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thanks for the tip! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, no, I missed the special! Oh well, thanks for the heads up anyways. I been trying to recoop from the T-day happiness. Resting up for this next fun month!
Blessings,
Susie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...