Sunday, November 11, 2012

Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal is Coming. . . .


Hi, Everyone!
I feel like I've been away for so long. Well, it HAS been almost a week that my internet service has been off and on--mostly off. They kept telling me they were working on it. So far, it's been on today, so I'm doing a lot of catch-up. . . .

With all the extra time I had (LOL), I've been working to finish the kitchen and keeping room--cleaning, tweaking, adding farmhouse touches. . . .



refinished the beautiful counter tops. . . .




did a little sewing. . . .


began transforming the kitchen and keeping room into a plain and simple style
by adding all things that say "farmhouse". . . .

When will it be revealed?
THIS VERY WEEK. . . . .

With the reveal of the farmhouse kitchen and keeping room, 
I'll also have a change in the look and direction of The Country Farm Home. . . .
not a whole lot of change. . . .just enough to better reflect this journey
that I'm on toward a simpler home and life. . . .


I'm teasing you, aren't I?
Well, the teasing will be over in the next few days. . . .
Hope you'll join me for the reveal--
and for the coming changes in the remaining rooms of
The Country Farm Home. . . .

See you then. . . .

from my farmhouse to yours. . . .
The Farmer's Daughter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...