Sunday, November 11, 2012

Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal is Coming. . . .


Hi, Everyone!
I feel like I've been away for so long. Well, it HAS been almost a week that my internet service has been off and on--mostly off. They kept telling me they were working on it. So far, it's been on today, so I'm doing a lot of catch-up. . . .

With all the extra time I had (LOL), I've been working to finish the kitchen and keeping room--cleaning, tweaking, adding farmhouse touches. . . .



refinished the beautiful counter tops. . . .




did a little sewing. . . .


began transforming the kitchen and keeping room into a plain and simple style
by adding all things that say "farmhouse". . . .

When will it be revealed?
THIS VERY WEEK. . . . .

With the reveal of the farmhouse kitchen and keeping room, 
I'll also have a change in the look and direction of The Country Farm Home. . . .
not a whole lot of change. . . .just enough to better reflect this journey
that I'm on toward a simpler home and life. . . .


I'm teasing you, aren't I?
Well, the teasing will be over in the next few days. . . .
Hope you'll join me for the reveal--
and for the coming changes in the remaining rooms of
The Country Farm Home. . . .

See you then. . . .

from my farmhouse to yours. . . .
The Farmer's Daughter

21 comments:

Anne said...

Oh I can't wait to see the reveal! I can tell by those little sneak peeks that it is beautiful!
xx
Anne

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I know I'm going to love the reveal. I love white painted cabinets. The countertops are beautiful. Did you really sew on that old machine? I have my Grandma's and she sewed on it a lot. Does it say Minnesota on it?

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I already love the changes you've made and can't wait to see the whole room!

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Gorgeous snippets! Looking forward to the big reveal! :)

Anonymous said...

the sneak peaks are beautiful, I'll be back for the reveal!!!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see!
Looks great so far with the few pictures you shared.
Anxiously waiting to see more.
Hugs
Tam

cynthia lee designs said...

Can't wait to see your farmhouse kitchen!! Can't wait to see mine either!!...LOL... Love the peeks that you shared so far...can hardly wait to see more!!
~Cindy

Unknown said...

Mmmm.. the tease is beautiful so far. Waiting for the reveal, especially the curtained bit... wondering what that is.
Cheers, Gee

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Well I love that last picture and am looking forward to the new look!

Pamela Gordon said...

Love the curtain peeking out below the cabinet doors. Can't wait to see it all done!

Barbara F. said...

I am liking what I see so far, looking forward to the big reveal. That vintage sewing machine is awesome, and it really does still work?? xo

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Great old ice cream freezer you have. Looking forward to seeing more.

Blessings,
Linda

Old Time Cindy said...

Lookin' forward to the reveal!!! Change is always good. Glad to see you out and about, again!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Pam said...

Ohhhh! I can't wait!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Brenda Pruitt said...

Oh, I can tell I already love it from the glimpses you gave us!
Brenda

fiona anderson said...

It's looking stunning so far - can't wait to see the finished result.

Lil Cabin on the Prairie said...

your pics are lovely! can't wait to see..

Little Susie Home Maker said...

You are a tease, you know! I am loving the teaser photos!
Blessings,
Susie

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Can't wait to see the reveal! I love white painted cabinets. That vintage sewing machine is beautiful! Check back with you soon!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

I am sure it will be a beautiful reveal! Cant wait to see!

Chenille Cottage said...

I'm holding my breath, Dru! Don't let me pass out!
Hugs,
Carolynn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...