Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Black Tie and Blue Jeans Challenge



"Exactly WHAT do you mean by BLACK TIE AND BLUE JEANS? How would it look?"
John asked with a totally confused look on his face.
I tried to explain it, but the more we talked, the more confused I could see he was. . .

I took on the CHALLENGE. . .
and borrowed John's BOW TIE from his TUX. . .
and grabbed my BOW TIE PIN. . .
and a 1950s FORMAL. . 
and a SILK SCARF. . .
and other ACCESSORIES.


Meet EMMA. . .my newest addition to The Country Farm Home. . .
I had no idea how I would dress her when I started. . .
but it didn't take long to come up with a STYLE for her.
It's totally FUN. . .isn't it?


And. . .now. . .John understands. . .
but. . .he's not getting his BOW TIE  back any time soon.
I'm working on a post for next week in which you will probably see Emma again. . .
  King Ranch Saddle Shop in Kingsville, Texas has challenged me to a post
on how I would decorate WESTERN RANCH STYLE. . .
So. . .be watching. . .


And, something else to watch for. . .
I've been selected as BLOGGER OF THE WEEK
by Woman's World magazine!!!!
Not sure which week we'll be published. . .but it will be soon. . .
Wheee. . .a BUSY week we're having!!

By-the-way. . .John wanted to know if this meant he could wear
BLUE JEANS with his TUX next time? 
I'll have to think about that. . .(GRIN)





3 comments:

Melody A. said...

what a great looking outfit!!! so fun!

Anonymous said...

I think that is a perfect outfit. Love the mix of western and fancy prom dress. Sweet. I need that on my farmhouse front porch.
Blessings.

essay best said...

Loved it, beautiful combination. Denim jeans and that bow tie looks superb. Perfect one for parties, thank you for sharing it iwth us and keep posting such posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...