Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pull Up A Rocker and Sit a Spell


Summer has definitely arrived here at the FARM. . .and the very best place of all to sit, relax, enjoy a tall GLASS OF ICED TEA is on the wraparound PORCH. . .where there are plenty of ROCKERS. . .and a COOL BREEZE most of the time. . .It's here that our guests enjoy themselves the most. . .where we sit a spell and visit with neighbors. . .and where John and I meet while resting from the daily list of 'CHORES'. . .Ahhhhh. . .COUNTRY LIVING at it's best. . .


Blogging has certainly taught me a lot about my decorating preferences through all the trials and errors of the past three years. . .SIMPLE. . .NOT FUSSY. . .DOWN-TO-EARTH FARM STYLE. . .This is real FARMHOUSE LIVING. . .not 'cookie cutter' farmhouse style. . .It's the real thing. . .We live it each and every day. . .and it's what I LOVE the most about our little farmstead. . .no pretense. . .just good farm living. . .










Like to JOIN us?


I'll save a ROCKER for ya. . .(grin)


(singing). . ."SUMMERTIME. . .and the living is EASY. . .
Fish are jumping. . .and the COTTON is high. . ."




ATTENTION ALL RAG RUGGERS. . .
There's a tip for weaving with T-shirts at: 

 


10 comments:

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

Lovely! I would enjoy spending time in a spot that pretty.

Heide at ApronHistory said...

It looks lovely and peaceful! So glad you got a chance to share amid all your summer activities.

Patti said...

When it comes to farmhouse style there's no substitute for the real thing!

Clearissa said...

I would love to sip on a tall glass of iced tea and rock a while with you on that porch. It looks so peaceful!

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

Oh wow , I love your real farmhouse style. Beautiful place.

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

What's not to love about that? It's perfect! :)

Pamela Gordon said...

I love your simple farmhouse style and would love to join you on your veranda for an iced tea and conversation. It looks wonderful there. Have a great day and Happy July 4th too!

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh how I would love to sit on your porch!! I love your simple farmhouse style!!
~Cindy

Anonymous said...

beautiful I love your peaceful, country spot! :) thank you for sharing!

White Lace and Promises said...

How refreshing it would be to sit on your porch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...