Friday, January 25, 2013

Features from Country Whites Weekend #2

"This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine. . ."



And, didn't each one of you "let your little light shine" at
The Country Farm Home
and
Old Time Farmhouse
 Country Whites Weekend!

 With 33 links and hundreds of visitors, I think the party was a success!

Did you have fun?
I've received numerous emails, telling me how much
they enjoyed the party and will be back next month. 
Sure hope you'll join them!

Heartfelt Thanks to each of you for making
the January Country Whites Weekend such a success--
for letting your light shine on all of us. . . .


Cindy and I both appreciate your time, talent, and inspiration.
It was an honor to have you at the party.
Each post was truly a delight and warmed our Country Hearts!

Ready for the Features, Country Friends?
The top three most viewed were. . . .




 

I think Angie touched each one of our hearts
with her simple but moving post.
The song has always been one of my favorites.


Elizabeth kept her winter look simple and sweet with
 

Her chippy window and mirrored snowflakes certainly speak of
a lovely winter style. . . .


And, the cute little snowman is a seasonal reminder
to enjoy the beauty of that white stuff outdoors.
Hop on over there and see more of Elizabeth's living room!


Judy asked
May I Have This Dance at Gold Country Cottage--
opening her post with an adorable blackboard and a song. . . .


"but the fire is so delightful. . . ."

 

Makes a person want to cozy up to the fire-- 
such a warm and welcoming Country at Heart setting.
It's a delightful post. . . .be sure and check it out.


Before I reveal my Country Whites Pick for the month of January,
I'd like to remind each of you to be sure you link back to the party!
Several wonderful posts were disqualified because there was no link back
to The Country Farm Home or Old Time Farmhouse. . . .
Remember to check your back link next time!

That being said, my January Country Whites Pick is:
Chateau Chic's Vintage Dish Drainer 



 Mary Alice certainly captured Plain and Simple Country Style
with her beautiful stoneware and vintage wire basket. . . . .



She embraced her Country Whites. . . .and Inspired us to do the same.
Didn't you feel you were right at home while visiting her post?
I don't know about you, but I was totally Charmed. . . .

Now, go to Cindy's Old Time Farmhouse and see who she picked!
She's waiting for you to stop by. . .

If you were featured, please grab our Button. . . .
hope you'll display it proudly. . . .


Country Whites Weekend
begins every third Friday of each month
and runs through Sunday night. . . .
You can join the next one on Friday February 15th,
starting around 6:00 a. m. CST.
Us Country Gals wake up early!

Sure hope to see each of you again. . . .
and this time, bring a friend!
Everyone is Welcome!


Til next time. . . .Don't forget to let your little light shine. . . .


 . . from my country farmhouse to yours. . .


14 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Those are all so beautiful! And I have a canning jar just like the one in the photo, so I'm going to go track it down! It should definitely be on display with a candle in it.

chateau chic said...

Thank you so much for the feature!! You are so generous in your lovely comments, Wow!
It's always a pleasure and delight to visit your inspiring blog.
Mary Alice

Hayu Maselli said...

Thanks for hosting. beautiful featured posts.
wishing you all have a beautiful weekend

Junkchiccottage said...

Good Morning,
I loved the Country Whites you show. I especially love Mary Alice's blog too. She does have a way with white. They are all so inviting. Have a great week end.
Kris

Tanya Breese said...

oh i really enjoyed visiting all the entries and can't wait for next month! thanks! great picks!

Celestina Marie said...

Wonderful posts for the picks. Inspiring pics and features.
Thank you for hosting.
Have a great weekend. Hugs, Celestina Marie

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you, Dru, I am so honored to be featured with all the beautiful and talented posts out there. You and Cindy did such a great job hosting this party and I will be back. My conpliments to the other featured guests and you did right by picking Mary Alice. I enjoy her posts so much..Happy Friday..Judy

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Every thing is so beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring our winter living room! I enjoy visiting your blog and I'm happy to have found my way here through the party.

Anne said...

Beautiful features!
xx
Anne

cynthia lee designs said...

Congrats to those who were featured!! It was a great party and I'm looking forward to the next one.
hugs,
Cindy

Pam said...

Everything is so beautiful!! I really enjoyed the photos!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

One More Time Events said...

what Great features! Off to visit them! Thank you for hosting.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Great features Dru! Some I saw, and some I missed. I better go calling.
hugs,
Jann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...