Friday, January 18, 2013

Country Whites Weekend #2--By Candlelight



Welcome to Country Whites Weekend!


"It’s plain and simple and oh, so sweet.
Embrace your country whites and share them here!  
Inspire us. . .Take us home. . .Fill us with country charm. . ."



Hi, Everyone. . . .What's going on in your world this week? 
I've been having fun turning our cottage bath into a Plain & Simple Farmhouse Style retreat. . . .A place where I can relax after a long day's work. . . .


I'm totally charmed with our farmhouse bath by candlelight. . . .Just soothes the soul. . . .


From where do I get my inspiration? From all of YOU!
Sharing your inspired ideas at Blog Hops and Link Parties provides oodles of possibilities for us all. . . .on almost any subject imaginable. . . .Sharing your posts with others is a wonderful way to exchange ideas, ways of life, personal experiences. . . .

And, sharing them here at Country Whites Weekend makes it even more special to Cindy and myself. . . .I continually say that we couldn't have a party without you! Maybe I should also add, we don't want to have a party without you!

Just like the candles in my bath, 
here at Country Whites Weekend you can let your "little light shine. . . ."


We had many wonderful links last month! 
I can only imagine what all our farmhouse friends
will have to show us this weekend. . . .

Want to link up and join the fun?
Here are those necessary rules and information. . . .

‘Country Whites Weekend’
The third weekend of every month…
Friday morning through Sunday evening.

 
Held jointly at
The Country Farm Home
&
Old Time Farmhouse
Link here or there and you will show up on both blogs.

Features will be held the following Friday.
Be sure to check both blogs to see if your country whites have been featured. 
Cindy and I will be visiting all your posts to find our picks,
but due to time constraints, we won't be able to comment on each one.  
Hope you understand. . . . 

Please Do:
Write your country whites post first and link back here 
to Country Whites Weekend with
text or link back with the Country Whites Weekend photo within your post.
Here at the party, be sure to link up your post url, not your blog url.
We’d appreciate it if you became a follower of both our blogs.
Take the time to visit at least 3 other party participants.

Please Don’t:
Link to shops, giveaways, parties and blog hops.
Link up something that you have already shared here.

Now--to one and all--
Welcome to Country Whites Weekend!
Let the party begin!

Have fun!


18 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for hosting:)

chateau chic said...

I love this party! Thanks for hosting Dru and Cindy.
Mary Alice

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Dru, Love your bath retreat. It is so inviting and the perfect spot to relax after a long day. Your touches make it so special.
Thank you for hosting with Cindy.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs and Blessings, Celestina Marie

Tanya Breese said...

oh i forgot about this but guess what, today's post for friday fences is a snow day, white snow! that works right?! love your whites :)

Down Blueberry Lane said...

I just love the red roses against all the white. Your tub is to die for :)

Thanks for hosting!
Susie

Heide at ApronHistory said...

Well, I am taking the plunge! The first time I have tried a linky party. I hope it is okay I linked to a past post. I just dug up a white post!

cynthia lee designs said...

Dru...I am so in love with your bathroom. Your tub is so awesome!! We can barely turn around in our little bath room.
Thanks to you and Cindy for hostings Country Whites Weekend.
hugs,
Cindy

camp and cottage living said...

Lovely whites!
thanks for sharing

Judy said...

What a fun meme, I love your photos!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

The Farmer's Daughter is a romantic! Love the bathroom by candlelight.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Dru, thank you for hosting and you know how I love the things you do. I really love the romantic feel of your farmhouse bath. Must be so calming with bubbles by candlelight. Thanks again for reminding me about this party and I'm going over to Cindy's to check her site out..Happy Weekend..Judy

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog back! Thank you for the invite, letting me know that you have link parties, too...I hope you like my entry. Have a great weekend!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Saw your link at Dawn's so I came over and joined the party. Thank you so much for hosting!

The Charm of Home said...

So many delicious thumbnails! I must go investigate! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Dru, I am such a bath person. Have a little soak nightly. Your bath is so beautiful. I adore it! I have no post to share this time. Will have to make sure I have one next month. Miss joining in.
hugs,
Jann

Diane said...

Love your tub and the roses by candlelight are so pretty! Thanks for hosting.

Hayu Maselli said...

Hi.. Thank you for hosting, sorry I was little bit confused with both blogs ;).
Happy to join your party. I will do my best due to my house on restoration.Just you are Ladies..such an white inspiration for me
Oh this bath really do pamper us after hardly working day ;)
happy to find your party ;)
hugs

Jori said...

Beautiful tub! I will have to be sure and link next time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...