Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Sweet & Simple Farmhouse Kitchen Feature

I have to admit. . . .things are in a mess here at The Country Farm Home this week. . . .I'm hoping I'll have a kitchen floor to show you in the next few days. . . .and get my house back in order. . . .til then, I wanted to share a kitchen with you that speaks "Sweet and Simple Farmhouse". . . .


Many of you already know Cindy from Old Time Pickers. . . .We always enjoy her finds, most of which she graciously shares (sells) on Etsy. . . .I've told her that it's a good thing we don't live close to each other or we'd be fighting over the same pickins!!!!. . . We have such similar tastes. . . .The above photo is a case in point. . . .The old box, the rooster, the jar of cookie cutters would feel right at home in my kitchen. . . .

But, I'm getting ahead of myself. . . .


This month Cindy has launched a second blog--Old Time Farmhouse--and is it a "sweet" one! In fact, that's how she describes it--"Sweet and Simple Farmhouse Style". . . . .


And, that's exactly what HER kitchen is all about--
Look at these photos. . . . So inspirational. . . .The enamelware, the ironstone, the blue jars, the farm touches, and vintage style. . . .
It's the first of Cindy's Farm Fresh Features that will happen every fourth Monday. . . .

In fact, she has something special planned for each Monday in the month. . . .the Old Time Link Party on the first Monday. . . .a Sweet & Simple Giveaway on the second. . . .the Winner of the giveaway on the third and this fourth Monday she started the Farm Fresh Feature with her own kitchen. . . .In the coming months, she'll be featuring other "sweet & simple" homes. . . .Yours might be one!!!!

I don't want to give it all away. . . .You need to drop in and see it for yourself. . . .It's a fun place to be. . . . I know it will inspire you--as it has me. . . . . . How could it not?. . . .Just look at another of my favorite touches in her kitchen. . . .


Are you ready to hop over there and see Fresh Farmhouse Style for yourself?
Here's the link:

You're in for a treat. . . .
And, I'll be back in a day or two with more from The Country Farm Home. . . .
 

7 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

Thanks for the link! She has some nice ideas in her kitchen. Blessings, Pamela

cynthia lee designs said...

Don't you just love her farmhouse kitchen!! It makes me wish that my countertops would hurry up and get here.
And I love the pickins that she finds.
~Cindy

Chenille Cottage said...

Good Morning, my sweet friend,
I am looking forward to seeing your new kitchen floor and all the wonderful touches that I know you will be putting together in the coming days. I know it will be cozy, welcoming and charming in a wonderful Country Farmhouse way.
I can't wait!
Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. I value your opinion and thoughts so very much!
Have a great day!
Blessings,
Carolynn

Old Time Cindy said...

Goodness Dru...I'm blushing over here. Thanks for the shout out, my good friend. You know I appreciate you and adore your farmhouse style.

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Oh my.... I am in love with that crate. I'd store it in a cool dry place alright!! Lovely kitchen feature!! :)

Julie Marie said...

You are right... we both love the same things!... I always love seeing ladies kitchens... and I LOVE farmhouses... and everything about them!... thanks for the link, I will visit... xoxo Julie Marie

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Cindy does have your style Dru and I love it! I just visited her new blog the other day. I am drooling over that rack with the books. Not sure what it is, but I would love one. lol!
Hugs,
Jann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...