Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Inside the Outhouse--Just For Fun


 No, I'm not kidding. . . .
we have an outhouse. . . .for our farm visitors. . . .


I like to change the "outhouse decor" fairly often. . . .
just for the fun of it. . . .


Sometimes it's shabby. . . .
Sometimes it's country. . . .
Sometimes it's western. . . .
And, sometimes it's downright elegant. . . .


Depends on the occasion. . . .
the visitors. . . .
my whim at the moment. . . .




Green frogs, burlap bags, bird cage with no bird, chair back in the corner,
 fanny ribbon in a bucket. . . .




One thing the outhouse never is. . . .


DULL. . . .

13 comments:

Kim, USA said...

I love how you decorate love it! Thanks for sharing.

Kim,USA

Melanie said...

Love it! Love the fanny ribbon, how cute!!

simplicityinthemaking said...

I'm missing something! The seat!! Oh and maybe the odour as well? Actually it looks fantastic. I get so many fantastic ideas from you.

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Very cute!

Old Time Cindy said...

Now that's a lot of fun!!!

Anne said...

I love how you decorated it!
(((Hugs)))
Anne

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Cute country decorating- especially for an outhouse!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Unknown said...

Just lovely!! Love this style of decorating!

Marcia said...

Love that outhouse decor!!

Sam I Am...... said...

Outhouse? It's prettier than my "in-house" bathroom and looks bigger too! LOL! I love your decorating with old and vintage items...you're very talented when it comes to showing off things to their advantage. I love the bucket for a tp holder! I might use that because I took the one in the guest bathroom out when I dry walled (didn't like it anyway). A cute pail would be just perfect! I get great ideas from you! Thanks!

Myric said...

Hello! I like your taste in decor. I love anything that has a touch of country chic :)

I hope you could link up at link party I am having today. I am your newest follower :)

xo
Myric

Debbie said...

How cute is this??!!!
Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...