Thursday, December 12, 2019

Farmhouse Folk Angel Ornies Are For The Living Room, Too

Yes. . .Here they are again. . .as promised. . .The FARMHOUSE FOLK ANGELS are flying around in the living room. . .and landing on a tabletop tree. . .

Notice that they fit into any decor. . .

This time they are teamed with GINGERBREAD COOKIES in a VINTAGE CHEESE BOX. . .and in a BOWL with BALLS OF STRING. . .There are STONEWARE CROCKS. . .one filled with more cookies. . .a CORN SHUCK WREATH. . .a few COTTON BOLLS. . .



BABY'S BREATH sits among the bottle brush limbs. . .while TINY LIGHTS twinkle like fireflies. . .
I think SANTA BABY (my John) will be pleased. . .He does love gingerbread. . .and I think I'll name an angel for him, too. . .Won't he be surprised?

2 comments:

Alice D. said...

Lovely. . .Really

Sam I Am...... said...

Your gingerbread 'people' are the cutest! How did you get the little red hearts on them? I also adore your wool wall hanging of the heart in hand. I do wool applique and that one regardless of the material is beautiful. Did you make it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...