Tuesday, December 1, 2015

DECEMBER SPECIAL: More Mini Loom Gift Sets Available


 
Thought I'd drop in and quickly give a HEAD'S UP. . .I just posted six more MINI RAG RUG LOOM GIFT SETS. . .Hope to have a few 2N1 LOOM GIFT SETS later this week, too. . .Last week all were gone in 30 minutes!
 
 
The ELVES (me and Boo) were busy over the cold and rainy weekend. . .making more MINI LOOM GIFT SETS. . .and a few 2N1 GIFT SETS, too. . .The larger sets are not quite finished. . .and not all of the minis either. . .but I couldn't wait to put A FEW online for you. . .They are so much fun to make. . .but can be time-consuming. . .getting each little detail right. . .
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

Vicki Jo said...

The loom I ordered came in the mail yesterday! I love love love it! It is a gift for my grown artist daughter who has just become interested in weaving. What a treat! I can't wait to give it to her. The bag is beautiful and the loom is just precious. Thank you for this lovely gift.

Unknown said...

In short, good Interior Designers or home decorator will save your time as well as money. You can find all kind of detailed guidelines regarding home improvement, home remodeling,Please visit our website for get more idea about this types of topics,home decorating

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...