Sunday, September 7, 2014

SUNDAY: Old and Faded

There are days when I can relate. I sometimes feel old and faded myself.
 
 
Some days it's really hard to get up from my comfy couch and go to work here on the farm.
There's a never-ending list and at times I just don't want to deal with it.
Yet, I do. . .
as the same ole Bible verse plays again in my head:
 
 
"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life,
to mind your own business
and to work with your hands. (1 Thessalonians 4:11)
 
Yes, Lord. . .I hear you!
 
SUNDAY HUGS
. . .from my farmhouse to yours. . .
 

10 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful photography of these very creative farm dolls ~ how lovely ~ Happy Sunday to you!

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Junkchiccottage said...

Happy Sunday to you Dru.
Love your farmhouse dolls!
Kris

Little Farmstead said...

First time visiting! I enjoyed your pictures and the verse. Thank you for sharing your thoughts from the farm! Very peaceful! xo julie

cynthia lee designs said...

The farmhouse dolls are so cute!!
hugs,
Cindy

Pam said...

I know the feeling.Hoping you had a wonderful Sunday and will have a great rest of the week! Love your farm dolls!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Very sweet! Enjoy your day and Happy almost Fall! Maggie

JES said...

I completely agree! Wonderful words!

JES said...

I completely agree! Wonderful words!

JES said...

I completely agree! Wonderful words!

JES said...

I completely agree! Wonderful words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...