Monday, January 14, 2013

Time to Get. . . .

Your Country Whites Ready!!!


Have you marked your calendar?

The Country Farm Home and Old Time Farmhouse will be hosting another Country Whites Weekend  party this coming Friday, January 18-20.  You can link up here or there. . . .it will show up on both blogs! 



We ask that your post include mostly Country Whites, 
but a little pop of color will be fine.
As you can see, I'm sort of a rebel myself!

Choose home decor, crafts, recipes, country scenes, animals--anything that displays the charm of Country Whites. . . .

Cindy and I so hope you'll join us. . . .It won't be a party without you!
The more, the merrier, for sure. . . .
It's a great way to connect with others and make new friends, too. . . .


And, on a personal note. . . .


I'm feeling much better. . . .but still not 100%. . . .
Thank you to everyone for your sweet well wishes. . . .

I'm back working on my bath challenge 
and will be showing you photos very soon. . . .
Just need a little more tweaking. . . . Of course, you'll be the first to see it!



Now, get your thinking caps on 
and start working on those Country Whites. . . .
I'm anxious to see your inspirational posts. . . .
Only a few days to go! 



. . .from my farmhouse to yours. . .



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...