Tuesday, January 22, 2013

An Organic Natural Orange Cleaner


I take no credit for this fantastic, natural cleaner formula. . . .Dawn, at Creative Cain Cabin, tested the idea from Pinterest and was so kind to let me share her post with you. . . .

I ran across the post right after Christmas--sounded too good to be true--but since we had lots of Christmas oranges left over, I decided it was worth the try. I've used all natural cleaners for years due to allergies and reactions to chemicals. . . .

Now, I'm definitely adding Dawn's Orange Cleaner to the list. . . .Easy to use. . . .Everything shines. . . .Wonderful fragrance of orange throughout the house. . . .


So, hop on over to Creative Cain Cabin for the directions for making this easy Orange Cleaner and try it for yourself--then let us know what you think. . . .

Don't forget to say Hi to Dawn while you're there!


. . .from my clean farmhouse to yours. . .


Sharing with: * Make It Pretty Monday

10 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

Yep, it works! I've been doing it for about a year now. Before that, I was cleaning with plain vinegar without the citrus. Nothing smells more strange than a vinegar scented bathroom. I was so happy to come across the citrus version. So much better.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Dawn said...

Dru,
Thanks so much for sharing my post. I will send a message out on FB as to where to find it.

Hayu Maselli said...

Hi Dru,
Thanks so much for sharing this. Fact I need this due to chemical allergic too.
warmly hug

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Hi Dru-- I tried to click through the link to Creative Cain Cabin...and it came up RED ...and said malware was detected. (may not be her, could be someone linked on her page) Anyway...I don't have her email--or apparently yours! Could you let her know?

Pat

Anne said...

Thank you for sharing this Dru! I am going to hop on over and check it out!
xx
Anne

The Boston Lady said...

I had the same thing happen as Pat at Corn... if you are able to let Dawn know, please do, wouldn't want her to have a problem. Ann

Tanya Breese said...

i shall give it a go!

Pam said...

Thanks! I will have to try it!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Susie said...

We do need to be using natural cleaners. I use white vinegar for lots of cleaning. Baking soda is another. I may have to try the orange concoction.xoxo,Susie

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Dru, I'm hopping over. I love the smell of oranges and a natural cleaner sounds great. I have to tell you, I had a bottle like that years ago. Not sure what happened to it. Probably got rid of it. Darn, what was I thinking?
hugs,
Jann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...