Tuesday, January 22, 2013

An Organic Natural Orange Cleaner


I take no credit for this fantastic, natural cleaner formula. . . .Dawn, at Creative Cain Cabin, tested the idea from Pinterest and was so kind to let me share her post with you. . . .

I ran across the post right after Christmas--sounded too good to be true--but since we had lots of Christmas oranges left over, I decided it was worth the try. I've used all natural cleaners for years due to allergies and reactions to chemicals. . . .

Now, I'm definitely adding Dawn's Orange Cleaner to the list. . . .Easy to use. . . .Everything shines. . . .Wonderful fragrance of orange throughout the house. . . .


So, hop on over to Creative Cain Cabin for the directions for making this easy Orange Cleaner and try it for yourself--then let us know what you think. . . .

Don't forget to say Hi to Dawn while you're there!


. . .from my clean farmhouse to yours. . .


Sharing with: * Make It Pretty Monday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...