Monday, December 10, 2012

Vintage White Christmas Finds

Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean I have to quit junkin'--always time for junkin'. . . .Santa Honey surprised me with a shopping spree and a Celtic Crossroads concert this weekend. . . . .A mall of a different sort became my destination of choice for the shopping--an Antique Mall. . . .Some things never change. . . .I prefer "old" instead of "new". . . .


A Santa boot. . . .



an enamel wash pan. . . .



a beautiful milk glass lamp. . . .






little shoes with a vintage look. . . .



perfect choices for a Christmas vignette. . . . and, useful after the holidays, too. . . .

I suppose I'll never decorate totally with white. . . .I enjoy a splash of color. . . .You can bet you'll see a little color in most of my photos--certainly okay for a our farmhouse style. . . .

I refuse to give up ALL color!

I've received so many emails saying you have nothing white to post about. . . . I bet you DO!. . . .I selected these few items from my finds to show you how the simplest of things can become a lovely Country Whites photo. . . . Look in your cupboards. . . .walk around your house. . . .check out your pets. . . .be creative. . .

"White" is everywhere. . . .just look around. . . .
Most of all, have FUN with it!

The Celtic Crossroads concert? Absolutely Wonderful!!!!! How I wanted to dance a jig right in the aisle. . . .Had to settle for toe-tapping. . . .Santa Honey sure made this Irish heart happy. . . .



Sending Christmas Blessings your way. . . .

from my farmhouse to yours. . . .


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...